Hospitality venues rarely find downtime. From public holidays, weekends, and functions through to school holidays and more, it’s clear to see how important every minute is to business owners and staff. Among the many responsibilities found in running a hospitality venue, staff rosters and payroll can be time-consuming and sometimes tedious. Here’s how you can minimise rostering hassles with Tanda and SENPOS Point of Sale.
Tanda is a web-based workforce management platform designed to help venues manage staff schedules, leave requests, attendance and even payroll. For a venue of any size, Tanda can help simplify processes to drive staff satisfaction. Here’s how:
- Convenient rostering: Forget spreadsheets and whiteboards, Tanda makes setting rosters simple from one easy-to-use platform.
- Staff communication: Transitioning to a web-based platform allows staff to set their availability and submit leave requests – ensuring you’re never understaffed and can work in with staff.
- Monitor budgets: Budgeting for staff can vary depending on the day, seasonality and holiday periods. With some help from Tanda, you can prevent being unprepared.
- Industry awards: Industry awards are an integral part of managing staff. With knowledge of the Hospitality Industry Award, Registered Clubs Award and Restaurant Industry Award, you can automate your wage calculations including base rates, overtime, allowances and higher duties.
- Simple onboarding: Tanda can help minimise paperwork when welcoming new staff by lodging details directly with the ATO and collecting super choice forms digitally.
Minimise rostering hassles with Tanda and SENPOS
SENPOS Point of Sale integrates with Tanda by sending sales data from SENPOS to Tanda for rostering purposes. Tanda compares the costs of staffing against sales for the defined area. Tanda is one of several integrations we’ve implemented to help maximise operations and reduce administrative hassles. Talk to our dedicated account managers to learn how SENPOS Point of Sale can enhance your venue.